Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionWhat wife hasn't second-guessed herself after a heated discussion or yet ather curious incident of the missing remote control? In addition to the title's question, this book discusses those unspoken thoughts lurking in the back of even Christian women's minds, such as: -We've Grown Apart -I'm Just Not That Into Sex -I Miss the Thrill of Being Single -I Love My Husband, but I'm Not In Love -Watching My Parents Probably Messed Me Up While these silent ponderings might seem harmless, they have the potential to create a negative undercurrent of resentment if t specifically addressed in prayer. Stimpson tackles tough questions about wifehood in this short, humorous book of wisdom for the t-so-in-love-with-my-husband days.
- Author BiographyMichelle Stimpson is an author, speaker, and educator who received her Bachelor of of Science degree from Jarvis Christian College in 1994. She earned a Master's in Curriculum and Instruction from the University of Texas at Arlington in 2002. She has had the pleasure of teaching elementary, middle, and high school as well as training adults. In addition to her work in the field of education, Michelle ministers through writing and public speaking. Her works include the highly acclaimed Boaz Brown, Divas of Damascus Road (National Bestseller), and Someone to Watch Over Me. Michelle serves in the Discerning Hearts women's ministry at her home church, Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship, Pastor Tony Evans. She ministers to women through her online newsletter: www.womengrowinginchrist.com. Michelle lives near Dallas with her husband, their two teenage children, and one crazy dog.
- Author(s)Michelle Stimpson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byMichelle Chester
- Illustrator(s)Ranilo Cablo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.