All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.23
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.53
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.11
- AU $43.27Trending at AU $48.72
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.44
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $24.99
About this product
- DescriptionWhat was everyday life like behind the combat lines of WWII? Lonely, homesick, exploding outhouses, neighbourhood bordellos. Beach invasion and paratrooper jumping weren't the only action that was going on.
- Author BiographyBetty DeLoach was born in Macon, Georgia. She has lived in Thailand and Germany. As a young girl she traveled with her parents to all through Southeast Asia because of her father's Civil Service job. She is married to a retired Air Force Senior Master Sergeant. They live in Central Florida and have 4 children.
- Author(s)Betty Bentley DeLoach
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication28/10/2004
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight253 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.