All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe stunning debut vel from bestselling author Bill Clegg is a magnificently powerful story about a circle of people who find solace in the least likely of places as they cope with a horrific tragedy. On the eve of her daughter s wedding, June Reid s life is completely devastated when a shocking disaster takes the lives of her daughter, her daughter s fiance, her ex-husband, and her boyfriend, Luke her entire family, all gone in a moment. And June is the only survivor. Alone and directionless, June drives across the country, away from her small Connecticut town. In her wake, a community emerges, weaving a beautiful and surprising web of connections through shared heartbreak. From the couple running a motel on the Pacific Ocean where June eventually settles into a quiet half-life, to the wedding s caterer whose bill has been forgotten, to Luke s mother, the shattered outcast of the town everyone touched by the tragedy is changed as truths about their near and far histories finally come to light. Elegant and heartrending, and one of the most accomplished fiction debuts of the year, Did You Ever Have a Family is an absorbing, unforgettable tale that reveals humanity at its best through forgiveness and hope. At its core is a celebration of family the ones we are born with and the ones we create.
- Author(s)Bill Clegg
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Audio
- Date of Publication08/09/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Audio
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time420
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.59
- AU $40.99Trending at AU $51.66
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $50.46
- AU $12.39Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $22.84
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.