All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionBorn out of the realization that his worldly days are numbered, Alexander decided to leave something behind for his two daughters. He compiled touching, interesting, educational and outright amazing stories collected throughout his illustrious career as cook, executive chef, hotel manager, husband and father. Did you ever...? The possibilities are endless in this roller coaster of life. Take thing for granted! Alexander Walz a grown up inquisitive child, former executive chef and international hotel manager, compiled in this issue a collection of some of his most amazing stories experienced. How he competed with a ghost for his girlfriend, how he gave up everything to embark on an adventure, how he had dinner with a pope and how he dealt with his late diagsis of multiple sclerosis are just some of the stories in this issue. Highly entertaining, quick paced and generously sprinkled with wisdom and humour, all the stories are laced with his favourite recipes collected during his 28 years of work in the hospitality industry. Learn how he came to the personal realization that most of us eat completely wrong, possibly provoking many of the modern disease plaguing mankind.
- Author BiographyAlexander Walz was working for 28 years in the international hospitality industry on three continents before a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis brought his soaring career to an abrupt halt, forcing him to re-evaluate his life. After leaving the international hospitality industry he started his own little Cafe and Bar in down-town Shanghai with his wife, founded a kitchen design company and performed several etiquette training sessions for educational purposes. He began to write to compile many of the extraordinary stories encountered, recipes collected and street wisdom acquired in the time of his colorful vagabond life.
- Author(s)Alexander Walz
- Date of Publication08/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.