All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThere is gold to be found in Western film stills--much of which should t be there at all. In scenes set in the 19th century, you can spot power lines, automobiles parked in the background, a set of rails guiding a wagon across the set. How about visible power cords snaking across a saloon floor? Or the mattress for the stunt man to land on? A modern watch on an 1890s wrist? Band aid on finger? Tire tracks in the Old West dust? In other stills, something important is missing, or someone t in the movie can be seen. Mistakes with guns and costumes abound (left hand, right hand, checks, plain). Or a still may be especially interesting for a reason other than error... Here is a guided tour of some 200 Western stills, each selected for an entertaining oddity. See what you tice!
- Author BiographyRetired school teacher <b>Don Creacy</b> has had stories published in <i>Under Western Skies, Movie Matinee, Westerns and Serials, Noem's Nostalgia, The Big Reel, Classic Images</i>, and <i>Springfield Magazine</i>. He lives in Pearl City, Hawaii.
- Author(s)Don Creacy
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.