All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the key concepts of ‛pluralization' and ‛authority', the series presents studies on early modern literature and culture from the 15th to the 17th century. The early modern period is increasingly recognized in cultural studies as an age whose cultural paradigms still largely depended on medieval rms and traditions but at the same time also created a set of conditions that facilitated Europe's transition to modernity. As opposed to established historical grand narratives such as modernization or secularization, the volumes in this series attempt to describe the dynamics of the period as a complex interaction of mutually competing world views, kwledge structures and behaviour patterns. The series explores these dynamics from an interdisciplinary perspective, including studies on literature, linguistics, history, philosophy, art, music and legal history.
- Author BiographyPeter Brachwitz, Wien, Osterreich.
- Author(s)Peter Brachwitz
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication17/02/2011
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitlePluralisierung & Autoritt
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight615 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.