All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionIt's time to get off the couch, turn off the Playstation, and recognise that you're wasting a unique time in your life. Find a way to do something audacious, ostentatious, hilarious, or just plain fun, the stuff that will be decidedly against the rules after you settle down. This book is a How To a To Do , and a We Did, full of ideas, checklists, and true stories about rediscovering the lost art of adventure. It's about being able to say remember when oh yeah, I did that instead of what if and we should've. Got a little cash to spend? Oktoberfest, Fantasy Fest, Music Fests, Film Fests, Carnival, Mardi Gras, we'll break 'em down and hook you up with the wildest parties and the hottest destinations. Looking for the perfect way to risk your life (in the name of fun)? Canyoneering, mountain climbing, parachute jumping, extreme swboarding, plus plenty of other ideas, it'll be fun to tell your future wife about afterwards.
- Author BiographyBrothers Tim Burke and Michael Burke both work in advertising and live in Chicago. Tim has settled down and is getting more responsible by the minute (which is lucky for his wife and son), while Michael is living it up and working on a lifetime's worth of wild memories. He regularly uses them to taunt his brother.
- Author(s)Michael Burke,Tim Burke
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication30/06/2006
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.