All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionCornelius Torp explores the making of German trade policy in the heydays of globalization before World War I. Based on extensive research, his study offers a ground-breaking analysis of the linkages between international ecomic developments and German national politics.
- Author(s)Cornelius Torp
- PublisherVandenhoeck & Ruprecht GmbH & Co KG
- Date of Publication31/12/2005
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationGottingen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVandenhoeck & Ruprecht GmbH & Co KG
- Content Noteillus.
- Weight390 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.