All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn expert in his field, Jerry Arld provides invaluable lessons learned from decades of trial and error as a die maker, die designer, and die engineer. Written in an easy-to-read manner and heavily illustrated, Die Makers Handbook is the only book of its kind expressly intended to help avoid the pitfalls associated with stamping designs, die designs, and stamping die function. This compact and practical reference has been edited by a half-dozen die makers with nearly 200 years of combined experience. The Die Makers Handbook is a must-have for your toolbox, desk, or briefcase. <ul><li>Developed from more than 30 years of practical shop-learned information. <li>Chock full of all the stamping design pitfalls you don't need. <li>Includes a full chapter on exotic measuring methods, providing unique aids and hard-to-find-data. <li>Devotes an entire chapter of illustrated step-by-step process for designing progressive dies. <li>Especially designed for apprentices, young journeymen, and students of die design. </ul>
- Author(s)Jerry Arnold
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight310 g
- Width120 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.