Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionDie Ontologie Franz Brentas: - is the first mograph to present the entire development of Brenta's ontology; - is based, for the most part, on Brenta's unpublished manuscripts; - presents Brenta's ontology of mind and of intentionality which are crucial to the understanding of later developments in Husserl and Meing; - includes introductory chapters on general ontological topics and on Aristotle's metaphysics; - makes extensive use of the tools of contemporary analytic ontology. This volume is for philosophers interested in Austrian Philosophy, Ontology, Theory of Intentionality and Phemelogy.
- Author(s)Arkadiusz Chrudzimski
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2004
- Series TitlePhaenomenologica
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 172
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight514 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.