Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionSince the mid-1980s, public discourse in Poland has repeatedly focussed on the issue of how to deal with the National Socialists destruction of the Jews. This has raised accusations that the Polish people bore an element of moral or active guilt which, however, conflict with the country s long-established perception of itself as a community of heroes and victims. The author examines the question of how Polish society is handling this contradiction.</p>
- Author BiographyStephanie Kowitz-Harms, GOLIN Wissenschaftsmanagement, Hamburg.
- Author(s)Stephanie Kowitz-Harms
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication12/12/2013
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleEurop Isch-J Dische Studien Beitr GE
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight495 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.