All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionIn this example-filled book, Meine wages war against Diet Chaos, t only shedding light on why it occurs in most popular diet programs, but also teaching readers how to avoid it and create a clear path to their goals. This book is a must-read for anyone ready to stop yo-yo dieting and build a foundation for lasting weight loss. Ever bombed a diet program? As David Meine reveals in Diet Chaos, it's t your fault. Research suggests that up to 95% of dieters regain the weight they lose on a diet. The modern approach to whittling our waistlines-a laundry list of tactics applied all at once-is chaotic, Meine explains, and thus doomed to fail. From sending the body into shock (which causes it to actually hoard fat), to filling our minds with anxiety (the kind that makes us crave high-fat, high-calorie foods), Meine illustrates how the dieting frenzy inevitably backfires-leading people right back to the bulges they started with.
- Author BiographyDavid Meine has motivated thousands of people over 30-plus years to create positive thinking behaviors and has now turned his gift toward helping people understand that permanent weight loss begins and ends in the mind. He teaches that you are not powerless against the obesity epidemic or products of your fast-paced lifestyles. Now he is providing the tools you need to reverse deep-rooted negative thoughts and habits holding you back from attaining lifelong health and wellbeing. David is the author of Think: Use Your Mind to Shrink Your Waistline. He also co-authored the book IdealShape for Life, a step-by-step guide to making health and fitness changes that will last a lifetime. He is the creator of an audio motivational brain training program for effective weight loss. In 2003 David and his wife Carla co-founded IdealShape, a company that creates weight loss tools including meal replacement shakes, meal replacement bars, nutritional weight loss supplementation, free webinars, books, and exercise programs. David and Carla have 7 children and 10 grandchildren and live in Lindon, Utah.
- Author(s)David A Meine
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.