Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook delves into the theory behind differentiable manifolds while exploring various physics applications along the way. Included throughout the book are a collection of exercises of varying degrees of difficulty. Differentiable Manifolds is intended for graduate students and researchers interested in a theoretical physics approach to the subject. Prerequisites include multivariable calculus, linear algebra, and differential equations and a basic kwledge of analytical mechanics.
- Author BiographyGerardo Torres del Castillo has published two books previously, both in Birkhauser's Progress in Mathematical Physics series: 3-D Spinors, Spin-Weighted Functions and their Applications, and Spinors in Four-Dimensional Spaces.
- Author(s)G. F. Torres del Castillo
- PublisherBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Date of Publication14/10/2011
- Place of PublicationSecaucus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight576 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.