Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe basics of differentiable manifolds, global calculus, differential geometry, and related topics constitute a core of information essential for the first or second year graduate student preparing for advanced courses and seminars in differential topology and geometry. Differentiable Manifolds is a text designed to cover this material in a careful and sufficiently detailed manner, presupposing only a good foundation in general topology, calculus, and modern algebra. This second edition contains a significant amount of new material, which, in addition to classroom use, will make it a useful reference text. Topics that can be omitted safely in a first course are clearly marked, making this edition easier to use for such a course, as well as for private study by n-specialists.
- Author(s)Lawrence Conlon
- PublisherBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Date of Publication11/01/2008
- Series TitleModern Birkhauser Classics
- Place of PublicationSecaucus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Content Notebiography
- Weight613 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementReprint of the 2001 2nd ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.