All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the major challenges in obstetrics and gynaecology is the need for a broad kwledge of medicine and surgery as well as the conditions specific to reproduction. The comprehensive nature of Differential Diagsis in Obstetrics and Gynaecology achieves this goal. The book provides clinicians with invaluable assistance in the diagstic process to differentiate quickly and correctly among various diseases. From mir to major symptoms, the differential diagses are explored and offered in a way that is easy to read and leads to practical management. Arranged alphabetically, and based upon presenting symptoms, the text takes readers through a step-by-step approach to that presentation, culminating in a description of the different diagses that it might represent. The layout of the book is engaging as the text is interspersed with excellent illustrations and useful boxes highlighting important points. Algorithms, references, and websites have been included where appropriate and a glossary of common terms and termilogy used in obstetrics and gynaecology has been provided at the end.
- Author BiographyEdited by Tony Hollingworth, MB ChB, PhD, MBA, FRCS(Ed), FRCOG, consultant in obstetrics and gynaecology, Whipps Cross University Hospital, London, UK
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication07/08/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note219 colour illustrations, 78 colour tables
- Weight952 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byTony Hollingworth
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.