All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents, in a unitary frame and from a new perspective, the main concepts and results of one of the most fascinating branches of modern mathematics, namely differential equations, and offers the reader ather point of view concerning a possible way to approach the problems of existence, uniqueness, approximation, and continuation of the solutions to a Cauchy problem. In addition, it contains simple introductions to some topics which are t usually included in classical textbooks: the exponential formula, conservation laws, generalized solutions, Caratheodory solutions, differential inclusions, variational inequalities, viability, invariance, and gradient systems.In this new edition, some typos have been corrected and two new topics have been added: Delay differential equations and differential equations subjected to nlocal initial conditions. The bibliography has also been updated and expanded.
- Author(s)Ioan I. Vrabie
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Weight816 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.