About this product
- DescriptionFrom the reviews: In this Lecture Note volume the author describes his differential-geometric approach to parametrical statistical problems summarizing the results he had published in a series of papers in the last five years. The author provides a geometric framework for a special class of test and estimation procedures for curved exponential families...The material and ideas presented in this volume are important and it is recommended to everybody interested in the connection between statistics and geometry ... #Metrika#1 More than hundred references are given showing the growing interest in differential geometry with respect to statistics. The book can only strongly be recommended to a geodesist since it offers many new insights into statistics on a familiar ground. #Manuscripta Geodaetica#2
- Author(s)Shun-ichi Amari
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/01/1990
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Number28
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight582 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1985
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.