Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $242.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction to differential geometry is w available in paperback. Stoker makes this fertile branch of mathematics accessible to the nspecialist by the use of three different tations: vector algebra and calculus, tensor calculus and the tation devised by Cartan, which employs invariant differential forms as elements in an algebra due to Grassman, combined with an operation called exterior differentiation. Readers are assumed to have a passing acquaintance with linear algebra and the basic elements of analysis.
- Author(s)J. J. Stoker
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/04/1989
- Series TitleClassics Library
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight567 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.