All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
About this product
- DescriptionIn this collection of standards-based activities, teachers find the leveled materials they need to differentiate comprehension instruction for the range of learners in their classes. Each activity set features a high-interest reading passage that students read independently. Companion activities target specific skills at three levels--below-level, on-level, and above-level. Teachers select the appropriate skill sheet for each student, and students use the reading passage to answer questions at their level. Comprehension skills include predicting, sequencing, understanding cause and effect, identifying main ideas and details, and more! For use with Grades 4-6.
- Author BiographyEducational consultants and former teachers from New York City, Martin Lee and Marcia Miller have written many books for Scholastic. They have published a companion book for grades 2-3 as well as two math books in the series: Differentiated Activities for Teaching Key Math Skills (Grades 2-3 and 4-6). In addition, Lee and Miller have published these top-selling resources for math: 40 Fabulous Math Mysteries Kids Can't Resist, 5-Minute Math Problem of the Day, and Tunes That Teach Multiplication Facts.
- Author(s)Marcia Miller,Martin Lee
- PublisherScholastic US
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width213 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.