All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing upon her extensive experience and numerous national presentations, author Marcie Nordlund shares her ideas, creativity, and proven methods of differentiated instruction to help teachers reach each student. Divided into 10 chapters, this book deals with topics ranging from general methods of differentiating instruction to specific methods for students with attention deficit/hyperactivity, learning disabilities, above average intelligence, cognitive impairments, autism, behavioral challenges, and those who are at-risk. The contents of this book have been shared with over 8,000 teachers throughout the United States who have tried the methods and offered feedback. Includes: * Practical charts to help teachers adapt to specific lesson plans * General methods for expanding the curriculum * Specific methods for working with different learning challenges For teachers, administrators, parents, and college students.
- Author BiographyMarcie Nordlund is currently an elementary school principal in a Chicago suburb. Previously, she has been a special education administrator, public speaker, college instructor, and a classroom teacher in both regular and special education.
- Author(s)Marcie Nordlund
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication05/06/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight190 g
- Width153 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.