All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential resource for teachers in inclusive classrooms This valuable sourcebook offers teachers key strategies on how to design and deliver effective instruction, measure success, and get students to work together. Covering topics such as decoding, vocabulary, blocking, using graphic organizers, mnemonics, literary elements, writing as a process, and doing research, it features dozens of ready-to-use language arts activities that are tied to core curriculum standards, and each activity has adaptations for students with different learning needs.
- Author BiographyJoan D'Amico, M.A., L.D.T.C., is a learning disabilities teacher and consultant in the Garfield School District in New Jersey. She has over 15 years of experience as a learning disabilities teacher and consultant in both public and private schools, and also has a private practice as a learning disabilities specialist. Kate Gallaway has over 15 years of teaching experience and has worked with districts and teachers nationwide on differentiated instruction. Joan and Kate are also the co-authors of Differentiated Instruction for the Middle School Math Teacher .
- Author(s)Joan D'Amico,Karen Eich Drummond,Kate Gallaway
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/02/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleDifferentiated Instruction for Middle School Teachers
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight484 g
- Width215 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.