All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstand your own strengths and your staff's strengths. Leaders are most effective when they understand their own styles, work from their strengths, and compensate for their blind spots. Personality type is the way people gain energy, absorb information, and make decisions. It explains how people lead, communicate, and learn. It's possible to learn how to utilize those areas that are t our natural strengths. y understanding personality types and differentiation, school leadership teams can more effectively distribute leadership responsibilities. Principals, administrators, and teacher leaders can also help others utilize their strengths and develop their other capacities.An ideal resource for principals, assistant principals, teacher leaders, assistant superintendents, superintendents, and those leading or serving on school improvement teams or other teams.
- Author BiographyJane Kise, an educational consultant with extensive experience in leadership, instructional coaching, differentiation, and effective mathematics instruction, is considered a worldwide expert in Jungian type and its impact on leadership and education. The author of over 20 books, she works with schools and businesses, facilitating the creation of environments where everyone-leaders, teachers and students-can flourish. She trains educators around the world on coaching, collaborative practices, effective change processes, and differentiated instruction, especially in mathematics. A frequent conference keynote speaker, her past engagements include education conferences and type conferences across the United States and in Europe, Saudi Arabia, Australia and New Zealand. Jane has also written articles for several magazines and has received awards for her differentiated coaching research. Jane currently teaches doctoral courses in education leadership for the University of St. Thomas and is a past faculty member of the Center for Applications of Psychological Type. She served as President of the Association for Psychological Type International. She holds an MBA from the Carlson School of Management and a doctorate in Education Leadership from the University of St. Thomas. She is certified in Neuroscience and Jungian Personality, is a MBTI (R) Master Practitioner qualified to use MBTI Steps I, II and III, and is certified in emotional intelligence instruments and leadership 360 tools. You can read more about her work at www.janekise.com.
- Author(s)Beth Ross-Shannon Russell,Jane A. G. Kise
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication12/11/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight621 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine14 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.