All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen your dog's behaviour becomes problematic matter how understanding and patient you may be it can leave you feeling distressed, unhappy and unsure of what to do. Your dog's behaviour can have significant implications for everybody concerned, both in and out of the home and in severe cases you may even be contemplating parting with your dog as everyday life becomes seemingly impossible.
- Author BiographyVanessa Stead is a canine behaviourist with an extensive background in helping dogs to overcome behavioural problems. Vanessa works with vets, owners and numerous animal rescue organizations, including the Dogs Trust; using and developing training methods based on positive reinforcement and understanding. A national speaker, columnist, writer and practitioner her goal is to help people and their dogs live in harmony together through consideration and kindness.
- Author(s)Vanessa Stead
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication23/05/2011
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note150 colour photographs
- Weight446 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.