All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $87.94
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.15
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.66
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $44.93
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.12
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the most comprehensive and flexible theory of chloride ingress in concrete to date. Based on test results and field observations, the book demonstrates the easy application of this theory to practice. The information is presented in a clear style with each chapter containing an introduction, technical applications and examples, and a final section covering the mathematics behind the theory, to enable the reader to obtain a deeper insight into the subject. Primarily aimed at practising engineers engaged in analysis and design of concrete structures exposed to a chloride laden environment, this book is also a useful reference for mathematicians and engineering students.
- Author BiographyLeif Mejlbro is Professor Emeritus of Mathematics, Technical University of Denmark. He has mostly carried out work in pure mathematics, but has also worked as a telecommunication engineer for Copenhagen Telephone Company (now part of TDC, Denmark). Ervin Poulsen is Professor Emeritus of C.Eng., Technical University of Denmark. He has been consultant to the Great Belt Link with special references to chloride ingress into concrete and on service life in marine environment. He received the Danish Concrete Society Award 2004.
- Author(s)E. Poulsen,L. Mejlbro
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/11/2005
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleModern Concrete Technology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpon Press
- Content Note56 black & white tables, 31 black & white halftones, 97 black & white line drawings
- Weight861 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.