All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.38
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionA construction site crew is busy at work in this rhyming Step 1 early reader. As the work continues, readers are in for a surprise--the crew is actually a group of young friends engaged in a fun day of dramatic play. Two sheets of vehicle-themed stickers are included. It's a natural for young readers who love to build and are fans of vehicles that dig, scoop, and sometimes go ka-boom! Step 1 readers have big type and easy words, rhyme and rhythm, and picture clues, for children who kw the alphabet and are ready to read.
- Author BiographyJOAN HOLUB has written and/or illustrated over 70 books for children, including the popular Step into Reading title <i>Shampoodle.</i> DAVID GORDON has has written and illustrated many children's books, among them <i>Hansel and Diesel, The Three Little Rigs, The Ugly Truckling, </i> and <i>Smitten.</i> He is also a contributing illustrators to Jon Scieszka's <i>New York Times</i> bestselling series, <i>Trucktown.</i> David has art directed and/or worked on visual development, layout, and character design for numerous production companies from Lucasfilm to Pixar.
- Author(s)Joan Holub
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleStep Into Reading
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Gordon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.