Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe archaeology of Tyneside, and the origins of the people who have lived there, from the earliest days to the Middle Ages is revealed by Tyne and Wear's County Archaeologist. Unfold the layers of history from Bronze Age boats to Roman settlement and from Saxon graves to the violent past of the Castle Keep.
- Author BiographyDavid Heslop is Tyne and Wear County Archaeologist. Zoe McAuley is an archaeological researcher.
- Author(s)David Heslop,Zoe McAuley
- PublisherNewcastle Libraries & Information Service
- Date of Publication08/11/2011
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTyne Bridge Publishing
- Content Notecolour photographs, reconstruction drawings, map
- Width205 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.