All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $75.76Trending at AU $77.16
- AU $40.38Trending at AU $43.57
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $38.21
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.51
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $9.71Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.03
About this product
- DescriptionDiggory Town is a continuum of space that exists outside of time. It is the place where souls are created before they are birthed into the World of People. An evil creature has found his way into Diggory Town intent on destroying it; if he succeeds, humanity will end. The Children of Prophecy are the only ones that can stop him, but they will have to compromise love and hor to do so. This is the story of five children upon whose shoulders the fate of the world rests. Because of love, they will fight. Because of hor, they will be compromised. Because of freewill, they must choose between saving the people they love, and humanity.
- Author BiographyDale Peplinski is a writer living in Vista, California with her husband. She is currently working on the second novel in the Diggory Town series. Born, Dale Turner, of Manchester, New Hampshire, she attributes her wild imagination to an old convent she called home. Despite a long ancestry of story tellers, Dale insists that it's the love, laughter, and nonsense of a large blended family in an old convent with a creepy stone basement that made her a spinner of tales. She considers the adventures and misadventures of her youth a blessing, and is grateful to her mother who insisted that she dream big and take chances. At 19, Dale's dreams transported her into the United States Air Force where she trained as an F-4 Phantom fighter jet Weapons Control Systems Specialist. Proud of her service to country, she uses what she learned about military tactics, and esprit de corps, in her writings. Dale has lived all over the United States including both coasts, the north, the south, and places in between. She is a world traveler who has been to many countries including world powers and developing nations. Wherever she and her husband travel, they embed themselves into the local culture, and whenever possible, she incorporates the spirit of the people she meets into her characters. Although fictional, the soul of her characters exist somewhere in the world. They may be family members, acquaintances, or strangers she met on life's highway. Who knows, one may be you.
- Author(s)Dale Peplinski
- PublisherTurner Books
- Date of Publication05/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurner Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Illustrator(s)Michael Mittelman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.