All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionThe United States is the world's largest advertising market. Advertising has been -- and continues to be -- transformed as consumers spend more of their time using electronic devices, such as smartphones and tablet computers, to access digital content of many varieties. This shift has given rise to difficult and vel public policy issues. This book examines some of these issues in the context of the structural shifts that have reshaped the advertising industry over the past decade.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight182 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byJeremiah Lynwood
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.