All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionBoth a how-to guide and an inspiration source- book; esteemed landscape photographer Gary Wagner here presents 60 of his favourite black and white images of the English countryside and provides detailed discussion of what equipment is needed to replicate them. Landscape features covered include lakes and streams, trees and rocks, coastal seascapes and man-altered landscapes.
- Author BiographyGary Wagner s love of the photographic image and craft began at the age of sixteen when he became the photographer for his high school newspaper in Kokomo, Indiana. He continued his education at Indiana University in Bloomington, eventually moving to Santa Barbara, California, to attend Brooks Institute of Photography. While at Brooks, Gary increased his artistic and theoretical knowledge of photography and the historical significance of the printed image. Earning a Master s Degree in Photography from Brooks Institute, with the publication of his work on historical carbon printing, gave Gary a continued appreciation and passion for his artistic craft.Gary s professional career spans more than three decades and includes, fine art, portrait, and commercial photography. His knowledge, expertise, and enthusiasm for the photographic image enabled him to successfully teach theory and technique at the college level and seminars in Europe on the English country landscape.Fluent with all film formats, from 35mm to 8x10, Gary has embraced the digital image and the ever-changing environment of photography in the current technological age. Exploring photography using digital imagery offers a myriad of possibilities. Refining technique with the interplay of artistic expression fascinates and challenges Gary to continue his exploration of the photographic image and his study of the land and its natural elements and beauty.For the past 25 years Gary has made his home in the beautiful Sierra foothills of Northern California.
- Author(s)Gary S. Wagner
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication17/09/2015
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Note1
- Weight391 g
- Width190 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.85Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.