All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis book seeks to foster the successful incorporation of digital competence in Bologna-adapted language degrees. To this end, it pools the insights of a set of international practitioners and investigators who report on classroom- and research-based experiences which have integrated ICT (information and communication techlogy) for specific and generic competence development within the Higher Education language context. Their research has evinced that digital competence can act as a catalyst for the development of other linguistic and generic competencies of crucial relevance in Higher Education language degrees, as well as the multiple literacies involved t only in digital and linguistic skills, but also cooperative learning, critical thinking and literary aspects. Thus, the contributions included in this volume seem to make a compelling case for the incorporation of ICT into the new language learning scenario provided by the implementation of the European Credit Transfer System.
- Author BiographyMaria Luisa Perez Canado is Associate Professor at the Department of English Philology of the University of Jaen (Spain). Her research interests are in Applied Linguistics, bilingual education, and the intercultural component in language teaching. She has been granted the Ben Massey Award for the quality of her scholarly contributions regarding issues that make a difference in Higher Education. Juan Raez Padilla holds a European PhD in English Studies and is Associate Professor at the Department of English Philology of the University of Jaen. His research interests are in Applied Linguistics, the European Higher Education Area and modern British and Irish literature.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication28/10/2014
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleForeign Language Teaching in Europe
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight300 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJuan Raez Padilla,Maria Luisa Perez Canado
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.