All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionDigital Control Applications Illustrated with MATLAB(R) covers the modeling, analysis, and design of linear discrete control systems. Illustrating all topics using the micro-computer implementation of digital controllers aided by MATLAB(R), Simulink(R), and FEEDBACK (R), this practical text: * Describes the process of digital control, followed by a review of Z-transforms, feedback control concepts, and s-to-z plane conversions, mappings, signal sampling, and data reconstruction * Presents mathematical representations of discrete systems affected by the use of advances in computing methodologies and the advent of computers * Demonstrates state-space representations and the construction of transfer functions and their corresponding discrete equivalents * Explores steady-state and transient response analysis using Root-Locus, as well as frequency response plots and digital controller design using Bode Plots * Explains the design approach, related design processes, and how to evaluate performance criteria through simulations and the review of classical designs * Studies advances in the design of compensators using the discrete equivalent and elucidates stability tests using transformations * Employs test cases, real-life examples, and drill problems to provide students with hands-on experience suitable for entry-level jobs in the industry Digital Control Applications Illustrated with MATLAB(R) is an ideal textbook for digital control courses at the advanced undergraduate and graduate level.
- Author BiographyHemchandra Madhusudan Shertukde, SM'92, IEEE, holds a B.Tech from the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, as well as an MS and Ph.D in electrical engineering with a specialty in controls and systems engineering from the University of Connecticut, Storrs, USA. Currently, he is professor of electrical and computer engineering for the College of Engineering, Technology, and Architecture (CETA) at University of Hartford, Connecticut, USA. He is also senior lecturer at the Yale School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS), New Haven, Connecticut, USA. The principal inventor of two commercialized patents, he has published several journal articles and written three solo books.
- Author(s)Hemchandra Madhusudan Shertukde
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication17/02/2015
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note287 black & white illustrations, 19 black & white tables
- Weight878 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.