All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.42Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionAs web-enabled mobile techlogies become increasingly integrated into formal learning environments, the fields of education and ICT (information and communication techlogy) are merging to create a new kind of classroom: CrossActionSpaces. Grounding its exploration of these co-located communication spaces in global empirical research, Digital Didactical Designs facilitates the development of teachers into collaborative designers and evaluators of techlogy-driven teaching and learning experiences-learning through reflective making. The Digital Didactical Design model promotes deep learning expeditions with a framework that encourages teachers and researchers to study, explore, and analyze the applied designs-in-practice. The book presents critical views of contemporary education, theories of socio-technical systems and behavior patterns, and concludes with a look into the conceptual and practical prototypes that might emerge in schools and universities in the near future.
- Author BiographyDr. Isa Jahnke is Director of Research for the Information Experience Lab and Associate Professor of Information Science and Learning Technologies at the University of Missouri, USA. She was Professor of ICT, Media and Learning at Umea University, Sweden, and Assistant Professor at TU Dortmund University, Germany.
- Author(s)Isa Jahnke
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.