All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionA presentation of the various methods used by engineers to separate signals from ise. As this is mostly done by using a suitable filter, this book focuses on the understanding and design of the different types of such filters, whether discrete or linear, deterministic or stochastic. While written with the practitioner in mind, the text equally serves as a textbook for a graduate course, with around 200 problems and projects available online.
- Author BiographyRajiv J. Kapadia is the director of the Honors program and a Professor in the Electrical Engineering Department at Minnesota State University in Mankato, USA. He obtained his academic degrees from The University of Bombay and from the University of Oklahoma. Dr. Kapadia is experienced in teaching in several different university systems as he has taught in the University of Queensland in Brisbane, Australia, and in the University of Mumbai, India. He spent most of his career teaching and consulting. Professor Kapadia has authored several scientific publications as well as two text books.
- Author(s)Rajiv J. Kapadia
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication25/04/2012
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight714 g
- Width171 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.