All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $42.94
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.11
- AU $43.32Trending at AU $48.72
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $24.99
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.76
About this product
- DescriptionDigital holography and its application to 3-D display is one of the formidable problems of evolving areas of high techlogy to receive great attention in recent years. This book offers a collection of key chapters that covers digital holography and 3-D display techniques to provide the state-of-the-art developments in these important areas. The book contains research material as well as reviews, new ideas and fresh insights.
- Author BiographyAbout the editor Ting-Chung Poon is Professor at Virginia Tech in the Bradley Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, where he is also Director of the Optical Image Processing Laboratory. His current research interests include acousto-optics, hybrid (optical/electronic/digital) 3-D image processing, optical scanning cryptography, optical scanning holography, 3-D holographic display, and 3-D holographic microscopy. Dr. Poon is the co-author of the textbooks Principles of Applied Optics (McGraw-Hill 1991) and Contemporary Optical Image Processing with MATLAB(R) (Elsevier 2001). He has served as a panelist for the National Institutes of Health and the National Science Foundation, and as guest editor of, among other publications, Applied Optics, International Journal of Optoelectronics, and Optical Engineering. Dr. Poon currently serves as a topical editor for Applied Optics and is on the editorial board of Optics and Laser Technology and the Journal of Holography and Speckle. Dr. Poon is a Fellow of the OSA and SPIE and is a Senior Member of the IEEE.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/10/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight676 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byTing-Chung Poon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.