Digital Human Modeling. Applications in Health, Safety, Ergonomics and Risk Management: 5th International Conference, DHM 2014, Held as Part of HCI International 2014, Heraklion, Crete, Greece, June 22-27, 2014, Proceedings by Springer International Publishing AG (Paperback, 2014)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Digital Human Modeling and Applications in Health, Safety, Ergomics and Risk Management 2014, held as part of the 16th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, HCII 2014, held in Heraklion, Crete, Greece in June 2014, jointly with 13 other thematically conferences. The total of 1476 papers and 220 posters presented at the HCII 2014 conferences were carefully reviewed and selected from 4766 submissions. These papers address the latest research and development efforts and highlight the human aspects of design and use of computing systems. The papers accepted for presentation thoroughly cover the entire field of Human-Computer Interaction, addressing major advances in kwledge and effective use of computers in a variety of application areas. The 65 papers included in this volume are organized in topical sections on modeling posture and motion; anthropometry, design and ergomics; ergomics and human modeling in work and everyday life environments; advances in healthcare; rehabilitation applications; risk, safety and emergency.
- Author BiographyModeling posture and motion.- Anthropometry, design and ergonomics.- Ergonomics and human modeling in work and everyday life environments.- Advances in healthcare.- Rehabilitation applications.- Risk, safety and emergency.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication16/05/2014
- SubjectComputing: General
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science / Information Systems and Applications, Incl. Internet/Web, and HCI
- Series Part/Volume Number8529
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note366 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1056 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byVincent G. Duffy
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.