Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reinvigorates the space between scholarly texts on self-representation, voice and agency and practical field-guides to community media and digital storytelling. It offers reflection on the ethical praxis of co-creative media, and an indispensable suite of digitally savvy representation strategies, pertinent to modern people everywhere.
- Author BiographySonja Vivienne lectures in Digital Media at Flinders University of South Australia, Australia. Her research focuses on digitally mediated self-representation, online activism and storytelling among networked publics. She has a background in media production, working with marginalised communities towards social change.
- Author(s)Sonja Vivienne
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Communication for Social Change
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.