Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionReaders leery of ramping onto the information highway and surfers suffering Internet overload will value the solid advice supplied by Gilster. --Booklist. Paul Gilster's intelligent, sobering look at the Internet is a breath of fresh air. --Amazon.com This book sheds light on the skills that Web surfers need to separate the digital garbage from the golden nuggets of good data. It's a good place to start for adult newcomers to the information highway. --Courant Now in paper! Digital Literacy provides Internet vices with the basic thinking skills and core competencies they'll need to thrive in an interactive environment so fundamentally different from passive media. PAUL GILSTER (Raleigh, North Carolina) is the author of The Web Navigator and Finding It on the Internet which have sold over 200,000 copies.
- Author BiographyPAUL GILSTER is a professional writer who discovered the power and potential of the Internet early on. He has shared his considerable insight and ability to transform technobabble into a language we all can understand and speak--with users around the world.
- Author(s)Paul Gilster
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/03/1998
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight402 g
- Width181 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.