All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionUntil w, book has adequately treated all engineering aspects of microwave communications in the digital age. This important new work provides readers with the depth of kwledge necessary for all the practical engineering details associated with fixed point-to-point microwave radio path design: the why, what, and how of microwave transmission; design objectives; engineering methodologies; and design philosophy (in the bid, design, and acceptance phase of the project). Written in an easily accessible format, the book is complete with an appendix of specialized engineering details and formulas.
- Author BiographyGEORGE KIZER is a telecomm consultant specializing in microwave radio engineering and training. Before retiring from Alcatel North America's Wireless Transmission Division in 2001, he worked at Collins Radio and Rockwell International's Microwave Division of the Collins Radio Group. Mr. Kizer also served as chairman of the TIA's Fixed Microwave Section from 1991 to 1996.
- Author(s)George M. Kizer
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/2013
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1492 g
- Width183 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine44 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.