All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
About this product
- DescriptionTETRA is a system for mobile wireless communications and this is a highly topical and comprehensive introduction to the design and applications of TETRA systems including practical examples. TETRA is comparable in structure to the world--wide successful GSM system, however, individual features of TETRA are different, often more efficient and better designed than in GSM. TETRA is therefore providing an important source for the further development of standards for mobile telecommunications. This volume is timely and one of the first to cover TETRA and related subject areas. Features include: aeo Detailed discussion of public and private mobile communications domain aeo Architecture, components and services of TETRA and aeo Design and operational aspects of the system Based on courses for industry, presented by the authors, Digital Mobile Communications and the TETRA System will prove indispensable reading for service providers, design engineers and systems managers in the private mobile communications market. It also provides a thorough grounding in general digital mobile communications for communications engineers and undergraduate and postgraduate students in telecommunications.
- Author(s)Demessie Girma,James Irvine,John Dunlop,etc.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/08/1999
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight832 g
- Width166 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.