All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis new resource explains the principles and applications of today's digital optical measurement techniques. From start to finish, each chapter provides a concise introduction to the concepts and principles of digital optical metrology, followed by a detailed presentation of their applications. The development of all these topics, including their numerous methods, principles, and applications, has been illustrated using a large number of easy-to-understand figures. This book aims to t only help the reader identify the appropriate techniques in function of the measurement requirements, but also assess modern digital measurement systems.
- Author BiographyPramod Rastogi is a professor at the Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne (EPFL) in Switzerland and has published several books in the field of optical metrology. He earned his doctorate degree from the University of Franche Comte in France.
- Author(s)Pramod Rastogi
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication31/05/2015
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1157 g
- Width185 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.