All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.50
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionAre you a music teacher searching for sanity in the midst of all your chaotic responsibilities? Music teachers have to do so much more than teach music. They have to be master musicians, educators, and conductors, all while balancing other professional disciplines like arranging, composing, trip planning, financing, and more. The parts of the job that take our sights off of great teaching must be managed so that we can focus on what counts: the music. If you are feeling overwhelmed by the logistics of your job, you are in luck- there is an app for that! Actually, a lot of apps. And Digital Organization Tips for Music Teachers is here to tell you all about them. Every teacher has something to gain from this book. Whether you can barely turn your computer on or if you are just looking for tips on how to make your work more efficient, there is something in store for you. The techlogies in this book are presented in bite sized descriptions of desktop and mobile apps, followed by applications of how they can solve specific problems that music teachers experience every day. Each chapter covers a different type of data that music teachers have to organize, ranging from tes, to tasks, to scores and audio recordings. Music teachers have it too hard to igre modern techlogy but too little time to invest in software that requires a degree to understand. The techlogy in this book is so simple to grasp the basics of, you will be able to jump right in and start putting these tips into practice at every page turn.
- Author BiographyRobby Burns is a music educator and percussionist based in Maryland. Robby received his Bachelor's in Music Education and Master's of Music in Percussion Performance from the University of Maryland, College Park. He currently serves as the Technology Chair for the Maryland Music Educators Association and has presented several sessions on using technology to get digitally organized at music education conferences across the country. He maintains a blog and podcast about subjects including music and technology at www.robbyburns.com.
- Author(s)Robby Burns
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleEssential Music Technology: The Prestissimo Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note235 illustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width180 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.