All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDigital Performer for Engineers and Producers is designed to help people who already have some familiarity with Digital Performer - or any other DAW software - jump directly into some of the extremely important and powerful capabilities of this incredible software. Author and ted DP guru David E. Roberts has been directly involved with the development of this incredibly powerful and invative DAW software since 1993; he is also responsible for artist/VIP support at MOTU and has been training new users for the past 20 years. Considering Roberts' depth of understanding and insightful experience, this Quick Pro Guide offers a uniquely succinct path to understanding and eventually mastering Digital Performer. Digital Performer for Engineers and Producers focuses specifically on music production, mixing, film scoring, and live performance. This important resource helps the reader get right down to the essential tasks, providing insight, tips, and tricks that help the creative mind link existing kwledge to the important activities most commonly implemented by DAW users at every level. The accompanying DVD-ROM provides extremely powerful and supportive video tutorials featuring Magic Dave Roberts doing what he does best: revealing the insider tips and tricks that have kept Digital Performer at the forefront of DAW techlogy since its inception.
- Author BiographyDAVID E. ROBERTS continues to work with local and international artists and is currently running the recording studio for legendary music producer Al Kooper. Since 1993, Roberts has been a product specialist for MOTU's hardware and software products, including Digital Performer. With an instrumental background (playing bass and guitar since age 12), influence from his mother who is a writer and teacher, and with his extensive experience building and running studios throughout the '80s, Roberts is a uniquely qualified author, especially on the topic of all things Digital Performer.
- Author(s)David E. Roberts
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleQuick Pro Guides
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHal Leonard Corporation
- Content NoteBlack and White Illustrations Throughout
- Weight567 g
- Width279 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.66Trending at AU $38.33
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.