Digital Photography All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies by David D. Busch (Paperback, 2006)
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $48.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.70Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- Description8 books in 1 - This is your key to terrific digital photos! This is your one-stop, full-color guide to creating digital images with wow . From picking your camera to posting photos on the Web, here's what you need to kw about digital photography in eight easy-to-use minibooks! Packed with full-color examples that will get your creative juices flowing, this guide helps you take better pictures; edit, organize, and share them; restore vintage prints; and more. It helps you discover how to: choose the right camera and software; compose and shoot great pictures; edit images with Photoshop and Photoshop Elements; scan old prints and repair them; and, print your photos or share them online.
- Author BiographyAs a roving photojournalist for more than 20 years, David D. Busch illustrated his books, magazine articles, and newspaper reports with award-winning images. He's operated his own commercial studio, suffocated in formal dress while shooting weddings-for-hire, and shot sports for a daily newspaper and Upstate New York college. His photos have been published in magazines as diverse as Scientific American and Petersen's PhotoGraphic, and his articles have appeared in Popular Photography & Imaging, The Rangefinder, The Professional Photographer, and hundreds of other publications. He's currently reviewing digital cameras for CNet and Computer Shopper. When About.com named its top five books on Beginning Digital Photography, occupying the #1 and #2 slots were the last edition of this book, Digital Photography All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies, and Busch's Mastering Digital Photography. During the past year, he's had as many as five of his books listed in the Top 20 of Amazon.com's Digital Photography Best Seller list - simultaneously! Busch's 90 other books published since 1983 include best-sellers like Digital SLR Cameras & Photography For Dummies, and four books in Wiley's Digital Field Guide series, with topics ranging from travel photography to guidebooks for the Nikon D50, D70s, and D200 cameras. Busch earned top category honors in the Computer Press Awards the first two years they were given (for Sorry About The Explosion and Secrets of MacWrite, MacPaint and MacDraw ), and later served as Master of Ceremonies for the awards.
- Author(s)David D. Busch
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/09/2006
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date06/01/2009
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1723 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.