More items related to this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an Australian edition of the UK title that has been carefully adapted, in consultation with Tom Ang, to take into account the Australian seasons, landscape and climate characteristics. A full year's worth of inspiration for photographers of all levels. Packed with evocative images that capture the essence of each season, from dry Australian summers to fogbound autumn landscapes. Provides practical advice and tips for finding the photo opportunity in all weathers and in every kind of lighting situation, in local and exotic settings. Best-selling author Tom Ang's simple, jargon-free explanations demonstrate how anyone can achieve professional results, whatever camera they use. Introduces basic photographic techniques such as picture composition, through to more advanced principles like backlighting and exposure. Shows how to use the full functionality of your camera for maximum creative potential.
- Author BiographyTom Ang is well known as a digital photographer and author. He is the author of 14 books including Tao of Photography, Dictionary of Photography and Digital Imaging, Digital Photography, Silver Pixels, Picture Editing, Photoshop for Photography and the bestselling Digital Photographer's Handbook.
- Author(s)Tom Ang
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication23/10/2013
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Australia
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Most relevant reviews
- frazil5716 Jun, 2016by
Only people interested in photography will fine this book compelling, especially if you are like me new to digital photography.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.