All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis innovative product uses interactive video to walk through the process of creating beautiful photos with a variety of subjects - including landscapes, macro photos, panoramas, HDR, and more. The lessons take the viewer along as instructor Tim Grey starts with the subject and an idea, evaluates shooting conditions and plans his shot, configures his camera and captures the image, and then optimizes the image with software for a polished final result. Viewers will gain a better sense of how to think about images, how to approach their capture and optimization, and how to achieve a distinctive photographic vision. Featuring a blend of on-location live footage and software-based instruction, this title should change the way viewers take their photos. Well-known photographer and trainer Tim Grey presents up to 3 hours of high-quality HD video, complete with lesson files, assessment quizzes, and review materials. The video is wrapped in a unique interface that allows the viewer to jump to any topic and also bookmark individual sections for later review. The unique Watch-and-Work mode shrinks the video into a small window to allow the student to work alongside the video training. Project files used in the lessons are included on the disc so viewers can practice what they've learned, and interactive review questions help reinforce freshly gained knowledge. The DVD-ROM is bundled with a printed booklet that provides supplemental material to enhance the video training.
- Author BiographyExpert Instructor Tim Grey's work combines several of his greatest passions: technology, teaching, photography, writing, and travel. He has written more than a dozen books on digital imaging for photographers, including Real World Digital Photography. In addition to his work with video2brain, Tim teaches through workshops, seminars, and appearances at major events. video2brain, located in Graz, Austria, is a company focused on producing high-quality video training content for software, photography and programming topics. Crucial to the flexible training are optimized teaching methods, practical tips from well-known industry experts, and the focus on learning by doing with project files. video2brain is an Adobe Certified Training Provider.
- Author(s)Tim Grey,Video2brain
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight327 g
- Width182 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.