All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers insight into a range of art and performance practices that have emerged as a result a more techlogical world. These practices are integral to alternative and mainstream performance culture and the author explores their aesthetic theorisation and analyses other approaches, including those offered by research into neuroesthetics.
- Author BiographySUSAN BROADHURST Writer and practitioner in the creative arts. She is Professor of Performance and Technology within the School of Arts at Brunel University, West London. She is the author of Liminal Acts: A Critical Overview of Contemporary Performance and Theory (1999) and Digital Practices: Aesthetic and Neuroesthetic Approaches to Performance and Technology (2007), co-editor of Performance and Technology: Practices of Virtual Embodiment and Interactivity (2006), Sensualities/Textualities & Technologies: Writings of the Body in 21st Century Performance (Palgrave MacMilllan, 2009) and of the online journal Body, Space and Technology. Susan is currently working on a series of collaborative practice-based research projects entitled, which involve introducing various interactive digital technologies into live performance.
- Author(s)Susan Broadhurst
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/07/2007
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight305 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.