Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $23.78Trending at AU $26.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe downside to the digital revolution is that it has thrown up new technical challenges that both experienced shooters and vices need to master: t only white balance, memory and digital formats, but also unfamiliar features such as predictive autofocus, multi-pattern metering and programmed exposure. Many photographers find themselves baffled by the plethora of options they w face when shooting, and retreat to their cameras default settings and pre-sets; but this t only compromises your results, it also takes all the fun out of successfully composing and capturing the perfect shot. Now, for the first time, expert advice on practical and aesthetic questions is available in the kind of book which anyone can pack with their camera, without worrying about size, weight or cost. Are you still baffled by your cameras shooting modes? Do you find that your pictures are poorly exposed? Do you aspire to shoot beautiful black and white images? All the expert advice you need, on the questions you want answered, is w accessible portable, practical and affordable: The Camera Bag Companions .
- Author(s)Chris George
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication12/04/2010
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight98 g
- Width84 mm
- Height111 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.