Digital Signal Processing: System Analysis and Design by Sergio L. Netto, Eduardo A. B. da Silva, Paulo S. R. Diniz (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $163.56+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $80.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis new, fully-revised edition covers all the major topics of digital signal processing (DSP) design and analysis in a single, all-inclusive volume, interweaving theory with real-world examples and design trade-offs. Building on the success of the original, this edition includes new material on random signal processing, a new chapter on spectral estimation, greatly expanded coverage of filter banks and wavelets, and new material on the solution of difference equations. Additional steps in mathematical derivations make them easier to follow, and an important new feature is the do-it-yourself section at the end of each chapter, where readers get hands-on experience of solving practical signal processing problems in a range of MATLAB experiments. With 120 worked examples, 20 case studies, and almost 400 homework exercises, the book is essential reading for anyone taking DSP courses. Its unique blend of theory and real-world practical examples also makes it an ideal reference for practitioners.
- Author BiographyPaulo S. R. Diniz was born in Niteroi, Brazil. He received the Electronics Engineer degree from the Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ) in 1978, the MSc degree from COPPE/UFRJ in 1981, and the PhD from Concordia University, Montreal, PQ, Canada, in 1984, all in electrical engineering. Since 1979, he has been with the undergraduate Department of Electronics and Computer Engineering at the UFRJ. He has also been with the graduate Program of Electrical Engineering at COPPE/UFRJ since 1984, where he is presently a Professor. He has also served as undergraduate course coordinator and as chairman of the graduate department. From January 1991 to July 1992, he was a visiting Research Associate in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Victoria, Canada. In 2002 he served as Melchor Endowment Chair Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering of the University of Notre Dame, USA. He has taught short courses at numerous institutions around the world. His teaching and research interests are in analog and digital signal processing, adaptive signal processing, digital communications, wireless communications, multirate systems, stochastic processes and electronic circuits. He has published over 250 refereed papers in some of these areas, has written two books and has received awards for best papers and technical achievements. He is also a Fellow of IEEE (for fundamental contributions to the design and implementation of fixed and adaptive filters and electrical engineering education) and has served as associate editor for the following journals: IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Analog and Digital Signal Processing (1996-1999), IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing (1999-2002) and Circuits, Systems and Signal Processing (1998-2002). He was a distinguished lecturer of the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society for the years 2000 to 2001 and served as distinguished lecturer of the IEEE Signal Processing Society in 2004. Eduardo A. B. da Silva is an Associate Professor in the Department of Electronics and Computer Engineering at UFRJ, and in the Graduate Program of Electronic Engineering at COPPE/UFRJ. Sergio L. Netto is an Associate Professor in the Department of Electonics and Computer Engineering at UFRJ, and in the Graduate Program of Electronic Engineering at COPPE/UFRJ.
- Author(s)Eduardo A. B. da Silva,Paulo S. R. Diniz,Sergio L. Netto
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/09/2010
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note440 b/w illus. 60 tables 390 exercises
- Weight2060 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.