All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionAfter alm ost three scores of years of basic and applied research, the field of speech processing is, at present, undergoing a rapid growth in terms of both performance and applications and this is fueHed by the advances being made in the areas of microelectronics, computation and algorithm design.Speech processing relates to three aspects of voice communications: -Speech Coding and transmission which is mainly concerned with man-to- man voice communication. -Speech Synthesis which deals with machine-to-man communication. -Speech Recognition which is related to man-to-machine communication. Widespread application and use of low-bit rate voice codec.>, synthesizers and recognizers which are all speech processing products requires ideaHy internationally accepted quality assessment and evaluation methods as weH as speech processing standards so that they may be interconnected and used independently of their designers and manufacturers without costly interfaces. This book presents, in a tutorial manner, both fundamental and applied aspects of the above topics which have been prepared by weH-kwn specialists in their respective areas. The book is based on lectures which were sponsored by AGARD/NATO and delivered by the authors, in several NATO countries, to audiences consisting mainly of academic and industrial R&D engineers and physicists as weH as civil and military C3I systems planners and designers.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/12/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number155
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight370 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byA.N. Ince
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1992
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.