All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionMaster the process of designing and testing new hardware configurations with DIGITAL SYSTEMS DESIGN USING VERILOG. This practical book integrates coverage of logic design principles, Verilog as a hardware design language, and FPGA implementation. The authors present Verilog constructs side-by-side with hardware, encouraging you to think in terms of desired hardware while writing synthesizable Verilog. Following a review of the basic concepts of logic design, the authors introduce the basics of Verilog using simple combinational circuit examples, followed by models for simple sequential circuits. Subsequent chapters ask you to tackle more and more complex designs.
- Author BiographyLizy John is the B. N. Gafford Professor in Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Texas at Austin. Dr. John has been teaching and conducting research in computer architecture and digital systems design for almost two decades. She has coauthored DIGITAL SYSTEMS DESIGN USING VHDL and DIGITAL SYSTEMS DESIGN USING VERILOG and has edited several successful books on computer performance evaluation and workload characterization. She is an IEEE Fellow. Charles Roth is Professor Emeritus in Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Texas at Austin, where he taught Digital Design for more than four decades. He is the author of Fundamentals of Logic Design, which is in its sixth edition, and Digital Systems Design using VHDL, which is in its second edition. Byeong Kil Lee is Assistant Professor in Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Texas at San Antonio, teaching digital design and computer architecture. Before joining academia two years ago, he worked for Texas Instruments for five years. He has several years of industry Verilog design experience.
- Author(s)Byeong Kil Lee,Charles Roth,Lizy Kurian John
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight930 g
- Width202 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.